Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Just taking a short break from working this morning to say hi... :) And counting down the days till I (hopefull) get to see "House of 1000 Corpses"... provided that it opens in C-dale (or Marion, for that matter)... just hoping it opens somewhere closer than St. Louis!

Oh, and totally wishing the semester was over already... not like I have to do a lot of work, with my one class, that I'm auditing, but going to class sucks... and Gabe has a TON of stuff to get done before the end of the semester... :( So it will be much nicer when the semester is over, and all (or a lot of) the students leave, and C-dale is quiet once again... :)

And when it decides to be spring for real... that will be nice as well... it shouldn't be near freezing at night in APRIL... and they've got snow in Chicago... *sigh*... bizarre Illinois weather, I suppose...

No comments: