Wednesday, April 30, 2003

La la la... nothing exciting going on at the moment... I won my 3rd match now, and then lost my 4th match... *sigh*... I'm really crappy at putting... among other things...

I hate it when it starts getting really muggy and still, but not quite hot enough to turn on the AC... it seems ridiculous to me to turn on the AC before June... maybe even later... though that's probably because my dad was generally against EVER turning the AC on... we need to find an 18" box fan for the living room window... unfortunately, most box fans are 20"... but if we can find one, then we can have a fan in the living room, bedroom, and computer room, which should keep the place decently cool for the next month or so...

Well, I suppose I can accomplish a bit more work before lunch... :)

No comments: