Monday, April 21, 2003

Monday Mission time! :)

1. Now that the weather (in America, that is) is getting nice and warm, what have you been looking forward to doing the most? Mostly just being able to wear my spring/summer clothes. I have lots of good spring/summer clothes for work, that have been just hanging in my closet for ages. :( Oh, and wearing sandals... I was sooo tired of wearing the same shoes every day!

2. On Easter, I had to run around all day visiting family. It turned what was supposed to be a special day and turned me into one big stress-ball. Do you enjoy spending time with your family (parents, siblings, etc.) or do you prefer to see them now and then? Generally, I prefer to see them now and then. Megan is an exception to that... for one, it's hard to avoid seeing her (since we live in the same town and game together), but for another, she's fun... :)

3. Did your parents play along with the whole "Easter Bunny" legend? Did you eventually figure it out or did someone tell you? How did that make you feel? *sigh*... my parents didn't tell me till I was like 10 or so... I thought they were lying to me, and cried about it... I was such a wussy child... :)

4. This isn't necessarily a religious question (although it certainly can be if you'd like), but what does "Easter" mean to you personally? CANDY! And, oddly enough, I didn't get much this year... :(

5. When I was a kid, we didn't have plastic Easter Eggs (except for those that came with Mom's L'eggs pantyhose), so we always hid real eggs. One Easter I remember I threw away a broken egg in my bedroom trash can and it took me weeks before I realized why my room smelled like something died in there. Do you have any funny or memorable Easter stories? I don't actually remember this, but apparently when I was really little, my grandma had an Easter egg hunt with real eggs. On the way home, my basket got dumped over, and my parents had to put my eggs back in the basket when we got home. They missed one, however, and had to keep hunting for it as the backseat of the car got more and more rank smelling. They eventually found it. :)

6. I currently watch way, way too many TV shows. In fact, I feel some relief that some are being cancelled or are ending because I just can't give any of them up. Is there anything you do too much of and just can't stop? Yeah, I probably play the Sims way too much... :)

7. Long ago, I took a leadership seminar. At one point the leader gave his philosphy on life: the three things that matter most in life are "your family, your religion and your job, and what they mean to you." Would you agree? What are the three things that matter most in life? Hmmm... I don't agree with what that leader picked, per se... if it were stated as "your loved ones, your beliefs, and your job," I could probably agree with it...

::..::

Well... "House of 1000 Corpses" came to C-dale on Friday, so we all scrambled to go see it last night... now, I'm not a big horror movie fan. But it's Rob Zombie, so I wanted to see this. Honestly, I wasn't really all that impressed. The plot can seriously be summed up as "Four teenagers get lost out in the country, and are brutally murdered." The "brutally murdered" part takes up the bulk of the movie... and what fun is that? Usually, movies give me at least an idea or two for game, or writing, or something... but I got nothing out of this one... :( Just a few really kewl cinematography effects, that may or may not work for our eventual movie... :(

Other than that, I think I've got a cold... :(

No comments: