Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I have a new theory...

Eric Bischoff keeps messing stuff up on Raw... he's "fired" Stone Cold (huh?), J.R., and now Lita... last night there were SIX matches, one of which was a jobber match, and another of which only lasted... oh... 10-15 seconds... I didn't even watch the opening match, finding "All Flesh Must Be Eaten" much more interesting... I didn't really watch the final match either (though that was due to my disappointment that Shawn Michaels was wearing snap-up sweats, rather than the old tiny little shorts he used to wear when ref-ing... :) )...

So my theory is this: it's all an angle... they're having Bischoff do stupid shit, making his show suck, so that someone (dear god, ANYONE) could do a better job than him... and they (they being the McMahon family, in one guise or another) will replace him with someone else...

Please let my theory be right?! Please?!

No comments: