Friday, May 23, 2003

Right... the Friday Five is of little to no interest this week...

I don't have End of the Work Week Wisdom either...

I really don't have much to say at all today... :)

I might go get Superstar tomorrow, though probably not... I'm hoping it's warm enough to break out the squirt guns... otherwise Gabe's nephew and I will be spraying silly string all over Gabe's parents' yard... :) Either way, he'll finally get to play with my Spiderman web shooter, if he's able to make it go... I have small hands, and I was having trouble using it; he's 3. Should be interesting, I suppose... :)

I want to see "Donnie Darko," cuz everyone keeps talking about it... damn them...

ST meeting went fine last night, though I'm against holding them outside when we can see our breath in front of our faces... at least I had a jacket on, though... :) Game on Saturday will be interesting as always... :)

No comments: