Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Wednesday is a good day... it means the week is halfway over... yay for Wednesday! :)

Nothing much to report... other than if you mix the "Cappucino" and "Milk Chocolate" flavors of Carnation Instant Breakfast, it tastes kinda like a cold mocha... yummy... but so bad for me... which is probably why it's so yummy! :)

The one game that Gabe has bought for his PS2 continues to amuse him... which is good, seeing as he beat it the day after he bought it. I, on the other hand, am avoiding buying The Sims: Superstar, because I'm afraid that some of the hacked objects that I've downloaded won't work with the game, and I'm not sure I want to play without the hacked objects... :) Cuz I'm lazy, and they make the game so much easier... :) Then again, even if I do get rid of the 4 (or so) blatantly hacked objects, I still can't be absolutely sure that some of the lesser hacked objects might not cause problems... so it's no good, cuz I don't want to give up all of my faerie stuff either! Or the countless skins I've got now... *sigh*...

Okay, back to work...

No comments: