Thursday, May 15, 2003

Yay, it's Thursday... which makes tomorrow Friday... and that is a good thing! :)

The weekend will probably be crazy, but at least it promises some regular bedtimes... rehearsal for Gabe's brother's wedding on Friday night, followed by Sabbat game, then the wedding on Saturday afternoon, followed by the reception, and then we have to run to the Cam game... so crazy... but, like I said, at least it doesn't involve not getting to sleep till 3 a.m. all weekend!

Been watching "Lord of the Rings" while going to sleep lately... this is strangely reminiscent of when we tried to listen to the CDs of the BBC broadcast a while ago...

Gabe: "So I was awake until (blank)..."
Dawn: "Umm... I was awake until (much earlier blank)..."
Gabe: "So you were awake for like 5 minutes?"
Dawn: "Guess so!"

What can I say, there's a reason I can't read that book either... :)

No comments: