Friday, May 16, 2003

Friday Five time! :)

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.? Although many people complain about the water in C-dale, I don't mind it... so generally tap water, cuz it's the most convenient...

2. What are your favourite flavor of chips? It's a toss-up between Ruffles Sour Cream & Cheddar and Lays Salt & Vinegar. I've been craving the latter for the past few days, but the former (along with Cherry Coke) is the second-breakfast of champions... from when I was getting my master's... I would eat before going to teach at 7:30 a.m., and then when I finished my office hours (around 10 or so), I would go find Emily, and we'd eat chips and drink soda... it was second-breakfast for me, though just plain breakfast for her, most of the time... :)

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? I don't do much cooking really, so I'd have to say pizza spaghetti... it's regular spaghetti (sauce and noodles), but you mix pepperoni into the sauce, and put mozzerella on the top... it's tasty! :) It's really the only thing that I make almost from scratch (as opposed to out of a box / bag / freezer), so we'll go with that... :)

4. How do you have your eggs? Scrambled, with cheese in them

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? Well, Gabe and I both cooked dinner last night... it was a group project. We made Chicken Caccitore (which I probably spelled very wrong), and it was tasty... but we already figured out how to make it different next time, so it will taste even better... :)

::..::

In other news, I hurt. I've been moving files full of back correspondence all day long, and did the same yesterday afternoon... so my muscles ache... a bath is definitely in order when I get home tonight... good thing the rehearsal isn't till 5:30... :)

No End of the Work Week Wisdom, though, because I'm sore and tired... :(

No comments: