Friday, June 20, 2003

Sure, we'll do the Friday Five this week... :)

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short? It's naturally wavy, which is possibly the most annoying type of hair to have... particularly when it is resistant to being straight, and won't hold a curl... As for length, it's in between right now... just reaching my shoulders, or a little past...

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime? My hair was a lot straighter when I was young (though it still wouldn't hold a curl). My mom let me grow my hair out till I was in kindergarten, and then it was short for pretty much all of grade school... the only time I had it really long since kindergarten was after high school, until I was a junior in college... it got to be about 3 feet long (from the top of my head to the ends of my hair), and then I had my friend cut about 14 inches off in one day... :)

3. How do your normally wear your hair? Now that it's getting long enough to do so again, I wear it pulled back just about every day... I used to put it in a ponytail, but now it's long enough that I can use my claw hairclip thingies... so it's either in a claw-held ponytail, or twisted up and clipped to the back of my head...

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like? Straight, and purple... :) And probably longer, too... at least as long as Gabe's... :)

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened? Yes, I am no longer allowed to attempt to give myself bangs... I've had two disasters with that... the first time I looked like Wesley Crusher, and the second time, I had about a third of my hair turned into bangs... the sad part is that it's usually small children who give themselves bangs and mess up their hair; for me, it was in college... :)

::..::

Nope, no "End of the Work Week Wisdom"... sorry! :)

And not much else to say, either... the link from yesterday was because I found a lot of bands that I like listed on that site, with information about albums they had put out... seeing as most of the bands were ones I found on compilations, this is useful to me... :)

But they still don't list The Morgans / Lucyfix... and I'm still trying to track those girls down!

No comments: