Monday, June 23, 2003

When boredom strikes, answer it with comic book movies! :)

We rented "Spider Man" and "X-Men" last night, and already watched both of them... :) And of course, they were just as good as they've always been...

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that we had to get "X-Men 1.5"... which, as best as I was able to determine, doesn't have the same "easter eggs" as the original DVD release had... in particular, I really wanted Gabe to get to see the "running down a hall" easter egg (which I am calling that because I don't wanna ruin the surprise about it... though I already told him what happens!)... DVD Easter Eggs only seems to list how to get to it on the original DVD, but nothing about "1.5"... *sigh*...

Ah well... back at work for another fun-filled and exciting week... it's gonna be a busy one... *sigh*...

No comments: