Friday, July 11, 2003

Friday Five time! :)

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it? Katie Watson is the first one I can remember, which would have been about kindergarten... :)

2. Are you still in touch with this person? Nope... she moved to Arizona when we were in grade school (maybe around 3rd grade or so), and we wrote back and forth for a little while, but then gave that up, as we were young, and writing letters was hard... :)

3. Do you have a current close friend? Yup, Gabe is my best friend! :)

4. How did you become friends with this person? Gaming, of course...

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why? I don't really know for sure... from time to time, I think it would be nice to still be in contact with some of the girls I was friends with in high school, but, at the same time, I doubt we would have much in common any more. I mean, I got to see Dana about a year and a half ago, and that was kinda kewl, but we really didn't have much to talk about, other than our jobs and such... and I guess I kinda miss hanging out with Nate, but again, I dunno how much we have in common anymore...

::..::

In other news, wrestling blew big monkey chunks last night... in the first hour, there was only ONE match, and then they reshowed the ENTIRE final match from last week... we pretty much just ignored it, and talked the whole time it was on... I suppose at least Billy Kidman is back, and I got to see him do the Shooting Star Press again, which made me happy... :)

And tonight is "LXG"... w00t! :) Can't wait!!!!

No comments: