Thursday, July 03, 2003

No, I'm not dead... just been rather ill lately... still not 100%, but what can ya do...

Been watching a ton of movies lately, since I've been home for the past few days...

Watched "Queen of the Damned" on Tuesday night, while trying to go to sleep... didn't get to sleep, and just got rather annoyed as I watched the movie... especially since I had been getting close to finishing reading the book of the same name earlier that day... they took HUGE liberties with the plot so that they could cram "The Vampire Lestat" and "Queen of the Damned" into the same movie... *sigh*...

Yesterday, we watched "Pulp Fiction" in the afternoon... I hadn't seen it in a while, but I still liked it lots... :) Then we watched "Star Wars" in the evening, which was fun, even if I was only halfway conscious at the time... and then Gabe put "Interview with a Vampire" on as we were going to sleep, but I fell asleep early on into that... and woke up later, I think when it was on the second run through (it's one of those DVDs that plays continuously, until you turn off the DVD player... it would have still been playing this morning...)

Now I'm finally back at work, just for the day, as tomorrow is a day off... w00t! :)

And that's about it for my thrilling life...

No comments: