Tuesday, July 15, 2003

One of the streets I have to walk across to get to work was flooded this morning... that was lovely... :)

Lots of movies this weekend...

"LXG" was awesome! Now I want to go get a copy of Adventure and run it, but I'd need to find people to play and a night to play on... *sigh*...

So that was Friday... Saturday, we watched "After Dark," which is a bunch of Type O Negative videos... with the commentary on... :) It was funny as hell... we also watched "Pulp Fiction," with the trivia mode on... also amusing... this, of course, was all while I was braiding Gabe's hair in itty-bitty braids... and unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures (and I ended up having to take it out right after game, cuz it was giving him a headache)...

Sunday, despite me having a lovely migrane, we watched "Gangs of New York"... when we saw the preview, it looked really good... but the movie itself wasn't the greatest... it was good, sure, but just sorta disappointing, over all... we also started watching "True Romance," but my migrane got really bad, and I went to bed...

So yesterday, we finished watching "True Romance"... EVERYONE in the world is in that movie... and it's really quite good... :)

Oh, and we got "Edward Scissorhands" on Sunday, and put that on last night... but I couldn't go to sleep, so we had to turn it off... :(

Anyways... here I am at work... I'm a little groggy, but it's not too bad, I suppose... got a whole bunch of game crap to do tonight, after work... joy...

Speaking of game, yes, Corin went over well enough... I've decided, though, that I still hate the Assamites, and once I'm done NPCing her, I hope to never ever play one again... :)

No comments: