Thursday, July 10, 2003

So it turned out that "Pirates of the Carribean" WAS in fact playing in C-dale, so we got to go see it last night... and it was quite good... the theater was PACKED... though, amazingly, the audience didn't get all loud and obnoxious (as they often do, here in C-dale)... there were a LOT of kids there... but it makes sense, seeing as it was really a movie geared towards kids, or at least not really geared towards adults...

All of the previews, however, sucked mightily... there was one movie ("Envy") to which I said, "maybe, on video"... but how can you say no to Jack Black and Ben Stiller? :) I was thinking that maybe "The Haunted Mansion" would be okay, but then I found out Eddie Murphy is in it... yuck, no thanks... it COULD have been somewhat creepy, now it's just gonna be silly... *sigh*...

We also found out that they have really good deals on some DVDs at Wal-Mart right now... we got "Sleepy Hollow" for $10... and almost got "Edward Scissorhands" for the same price, but I was convinced that we owned that on video... turns out we don't... so we'll go back for that one soon... :)

Oh, and as a side note, I'm beginning to wonder if my printer at home only sucks because of the paper I've been giving it... I printed out some address labels (for real life) and business cards (for game), and both printed amazingly clearly... now I need to find some different paper to feed it to test my theory...

No comments: