Thursday, July 10, 2003

Upcoming movie:

"The Punisher"... set to be released in 2004 (I'm guessing early 2004, as the theatre already has a poster up for it)...

Starring Thomas Jane... who, despite the fact that I've seen several of the movies he has been in, don't really recognize...

Ah well... I'm not AS thrilled about this one as my friends are, but that's probably because I don't read comics, and have no clue about the Punisher... at least I had a small clue about the X-Men, and Spider Man, which is why I was able to like those movies so much... I'm planning to watch "Daredevil" after it comes out on video (July 29th), though that's only after realizing that Elektra (who I use often when playing HeroClix) is in it...

I'm just not a comics geek, in the traditional sense of the phrase... I just love me some Sandman... but, as anyone who reads Sandman can attest, Sandman is just different... Neil Gaiman is a genius... :)

No comments: