Tuesday, August 16, 2005

For the first, and most important part of this post...

Happy birthday to a certain someone... you know who you are... ;)

And now, gaming. :)

This was a thin game weekend, with only the final Garou game. It went relatively well, but I do have to say that I'm glad we're done with it for a while. I still don't know if it's for a while, or permanent, but either way, any length of break will be nice. :)

In the meantime, I'm anxiously awaiting the one-shot Dark Ages LARP that runs on the 27th. I really need to figure out my costume for that, though it shouldn't be difficult... (Nathan: "Just wear all black and paint your face white." Me: "I have a mask, I'm not painting my face." Nathan: "That works too.") J's costume will be considerably more difficult, though I do think that I could make his costume for him, if need be. Will have to measure him so that I know how to size it properly, but yeah, shouldn't be all that hard. Gonna hit GoodWill this weekend (or maybe tomorrow), just to see if I can get away with not having to sew anything... but I doubt I'll get THAT lucky... :)

I love costuming, and I even love making Dark Ages costuming (I was in SCA for a while, after all), but on short notice, and for something pretty unusual, it's not all that easy... :(
.

No comments: