Friday, August 19, 2005

I've been putting off posting today, because I don't have anything good for the End of the Work Week Wisdom. I still don't. So this will have to be a weekend without any wisdom to get you through. I suspect you'll survive. :)

Looks like only the Sabbat game this weekend, as OWBN was cancelled. That's okay by me, I suppose. On the one hand, I could have used the XP. On the other hand, I will gladly take the free Friday night, even if it will only result in sitting around and watching movies. Sometimes sitting around and watching movies can be a very good thing. :)

We have our "as official as it gets" official moving date for when we go from the library to our new offices. September 1st. This gives me 8 more working days to finish packing up the office. I think I'm ready for it. Most of the packing can't be done until the last three days anyway, so I'm as ready as I can be. :)

Right. Monkeys.
.

No comments: