Thursday, August 25, 2005

Quite a bit of craftiness, yet again.

At the end of last week, I finished the curtains for J's room, and made him a pillowcase. When you find Madagascar fabric, sometimes you just have to do such a thing. :) At least I didn't put it on the curtains, though I did think it would make a lovely ruffle. I know better, though. :)

This week, I've finished two more sets of pressies, one being a birthday pressie, and one being a "just cuz" sort of pressie. And I've finished the coasters for J & N's living room. 8 all told there: 2 are the Superman logo with each of their initials instead of an S, and then Batman, Captain America, Green Lantern, Spider-Man, and the Punisher. Crap... there's another one, but now I can't remember which one that was! I vaguely think I finished something else, but if I did, I have no clue what it was... :)

I've also been working on masks for the next Elysium in the OWBN game, which is next month. We're doing a masquerade ball theme, and I'm making some extra masks for anyone who doesn't have one. One of them is SUPER disturbing, as I spent most of the weekend cutting out eyes from fashion magazines, and gluing them to a plain white mask. I managed to cover pretty much ALL of the white, except for right around the eyes and where the elastic is attached. I finished off the eyes with black paint, so they look good. What's most disturbing about this mask, of course, is the moving eyes that are added to it when you put it on. I don't know who will end up with this mask, but I think it should be a Malk. :)

Of course, I haven't even started on mine, but most likely, mine will be pretty simple and traditional. :)
.

No comments: