Monday, September 19, 2005

So let's see here... we watched a few movies this week, two of which were new to me...

"Kids" - One of those movies that I had long wanted to see, but just never had the opportunity. Jesi owns it, so she brought it over to watch finally. Wasn't too bad, but a little bit predictable in places...

"Waking Life" - This one was pretty out there, and spawned all sorts of interesting conversations and good quotes. Mostly, it hurt my brain, but I wouldn't be opposed to watching it again when I'm less tired, and might be able to follow some of the dialogue. I do have to say that it definitely needed the subtitles on, though, because there's just so much being said...

We also watched "Underworld," while sitting around and letting the fake angel wing tattoo set on my back. Speaking of the fake angel wing tattoo, I got a lot of compliments on it, and people were shocked when I told them it was fake. So yeah, it turned out quite nicely, and some people said I should get it done for real. Ummm... doubt it. Maybe with a whole lot of variation, but I'm not going with the one from the movie (The Crow: City of Angels), cuz Assie already has that one...
.

No comments: