Thursday, September 15, 2005

Well, I neglected to post yesterday, due to coming in to work late, and being tired pretty much all day. That sucked, but ah well. Got to bed at an exceptionally reasonable hour last night, slept almost through the entire night, and am feeling much better rested today. And that, my friends, is a good thing... :)

So because I promised it on Tuesday, here's the track listing for Viridian's soundtrack:

1. "Heroes from Our Past" by The Dropkick Murphys
2. "In Perfect Harmony" by Within Temptation
3. "Fight" by Chiasm
4. "When Fortune Turns Her Wheel" by The Drovers
5. "Ode to My Family" by The Cranberries
6. "Ce He Mise le Ulaingt? (The Two Trees)" by Loreena McKennitt
7. "Grace of God Go I" by Flogging Molly
8. "A Forest" (by The Cure) performed by Nouvelle Vague
9. "The Root of All Evil" by Abney Park
10. "Spin Moon Magic" by The Dreamside
11. "Gollum's Song" by Emiliana Torrini

This is probably the least goth soundtrack I've made for a character in a long time. I capitalized highly on Thor's love of Irish punk bands, which I've copied to my computer, and was able to put something together mostly from what I already had. Viridian is gonna be fun to play... :)

::..::

In crafting news, I'm currently almost done making a purse for Aleccia, who commissioned one from me. It's turning out quite nicely, and though I doubt I'll have it done before tomorrow night (or even by Saturday night), she'll have it relatively soon, I think. :)

After that, I think I'm going to work on my quilt. I think I know what I'm doing with it now, as I got instructions for tie tacking, rather than actual quilting. This will make it a lot quicker to finish, and that makes me happy. :) I think that the tie tacking will go well with the rather goofy nature of the quilt, too. :)
.

No comments: