Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Well, I could do a game recap, but it would be long and fairly crazy, so I think I'll refrain. Suffice it to say that as of Friday night, Mel is firmly ensconced in a very bad situation, with no hopes of it looking much better. As of Saturday night, Viridian is getting herself into a much better situation, and it should continue to improve as time goes on. And as of Sunday night, I didn't get a chance to play, because of going to haunted houses in the cold. But that's another story entirely... :)

Instead, I will talk about Seattle, because I'm like super duper pumped. One more day of work this week, then a day off to get things together, drive to St. Louis, see my mom and uncle, and hang with Seth H. and Shawn. Friday, my uncle will take me to the airport, and Jeff will be there when I get there... I believe... :) Dunno what we're doing yet, cuz I shot down his first idea. Saturday, I'm going to the zoo and art museum in Tacoma, and then to the Abney Park show that night, where my shift at the merchandise table ends right when they go on stage... w00t! :) Sunday, I'm going up to Seattle to hit a number of places within a several block radius of one another. Hopefully walking distance, but these are city blocks, one would assume. Monday, I'm going to the zoo in Seattle, and maybe some other stuff that I haven't really figured out yet, and then to the party at Robert's house that night. Tuesday, I fly back to St. Louis, someone (to be determined) picks me up from the airport, and I crash at my mom's house. Wednesday, Soulard Market on my way back to C-dale, so that J and I can have tasty food, yet again. :)

So yeah, I'm missing a lot in C-dale and elsewhere while I'm gone, and I will especially miss J (a whole week without seeing him?! That's crazy talk!), but I think it's gonna be so worth it... anyways, it's not like I don't have a phone and such... :)
.

No comments: