Thursday, November 10, 2005

Craftiness has been slow recently... this isn't entirely a good thing, as we have a craft fair in three weeks. Luckily, I have a lot of stock already made, but I could always use more. *sigh*...

I have mad plans to make bottlecap belts and/or purse straps. Everyone has been saving me their bottle caps for ages... now I just need to find the backing materials, and see if my mad plans will actually pan out. If they do, yeah, I'll probably be selling these... I already have a request to do a bottlecap guitar strap if I can make this work. :)

But in more practical matters, J has a couple of pairs of pants that need patched, so I'll have to fall back on my not-so-mad repair skills. Mostly, it's just trying to patch them in such a way that doesn't look goofy or crazy. Mostly, it's matching the fabric of his pants... :)

Looking forward to my four day weekend, so don't expect updates till Tuesday, most likely... :)
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things have been a little slow lately huh.

Anonymous said...

comments I mean.

Anonymous said...

One by one I leave you small insignificant comments.