Friday, November 18, 2005

Well, the book is going smoothly enough for now. Out of 17 articles, only 5 of them need serious work. Four of them are totally done. So I'm definitely making the necessary progress. I will be very glad to hand this off to someone else, and get a break from it. And don't worry, folks, I'll be sure to let you know when you, too, can purchase your very own book with my name on the front cover! :)

That, of course, is the most exciting part, the part that keeps me working on it when I'm sick and tired of it... :)

In other news, it's gotten super cold over the course of the week, which means I need to work on weatherproofing my apartment. This will likely be my project for tomorrow... yeah, exciting, I know... :)

Realizing that Christmas is approaching WAY too quickly, and that I need to start figuring out what I'm buying for people and such. Craziness, I assure you. I've done a very tiny amount of Christmas shopping already, but mostly that's because I found good stuff for people far in advance of Christmas... mostly, though, I've done nothing.

I need to make Darci-Anna's stocking, though, and that's gonna be a pain, because I'm pretty sure the cross stitch box is buried in the closet. Maybe that will be my secondary project for tomorrow. Cleaning the damn living room closet. Yeah... sounds like a good plan... :)

No comments: