Thursday, February 23, 2006

Well, I think that now I have found both the perfect pattern and the perfect yarn for the Jayne hat. Now, it's just a matter of implementing them together. w00t! :)

Working on armwarmers for Jenna, and then a pair for me, both in black. Because I didn't really need another pair of armwarmers (this will be my 5th pair), but I did need a pair in black. And I found Homespun, on sale, in pure black. Which is the best. :)

I really need to dig through my craft closet and see what is lurking in there. But it's a pain in the ass to do so, especially when you're trying desperately to NOT bump your belly button, or the region immediately surrounding it. I went through the yarn my mom gave me for Christmas the other night, so that's a good start. Unfortunately, all I accomplished there was realizing that some of that yarn hurts my eyes... :) But I'm sure I can figure out something to do with it... :) If nothing else, I can make a really godawful afghan, and maybe it will be neat in its godawfulness.

(Yes, that is a word. According to me.)

So glad this week is almost over. A full week of work, combined with other factors, have made it hellish.
.

No comments: