Monday, February 27, 2006

Yeah, and last week I just forgot to post on Friday. Ah well. :)

But I have movies to talk about today (hurrah!), so here goes! :)

"Dazed and Confused" - Had it on VHS, but it was a copy, so when I found the DVD (special edition) for $10, I thought that would be a nice one to add to the collection, and I was right. It's a fun movie. :)

"Mirrormask" - J and I finally got to watch this on Friday night, and it was very good. Very weird, but very good. I want to watch it a few more times so I can catch all of the bits that I missed, of which I am sure there are plenty.

"Bewitched" - Borrowed this one from Kent, as he thought it was adorable, even if J, Lord Pleasure, and Jenna were not as enchanted with it. I liked it, and it was adorable. Nicole Kidman is good at sexy, but she's good at cute too, as shown here. :)

"Romeo+Juliet" - Finally reacquired this one, and still love it. Leonardo DiCaprio annoys me, but I think it's more in that "everyone else likes him, so why should I" sort of way. That, and he's blonde. I don't like blondes. :)

Looks like "Ultimate Avengers" may be on the slate for this week, and I'm hoping to borrow and/or watch the new Zorro movie and "Devil's Advocate" in the near future. Ah, the joys of having several friends who collect movies. If we just "rent" from each other, we all get to see more movies, and don't have to pay ricockulous Blockbuster prices! :)
.

No comments: