Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Not much to mention today. It's just another day of work and such. Wednesdays are too much in the middle of the week, and too far from Friday afternoons, to make me happy with them. So Wednesday will be full of disgruntlement. At least for now.

Sun has come out finally, which means that hopefully this odd little cold snap will be a thing of the past. Seriously, it was colder when I left work at 4:00 p.m. yesterday than it had been when I got here at 7:45 a.m. Last night, I wore my jacket, and kept it out to wear this morning. April, people. Nearly May. It should not be in the 30s at night!!!!! I should be bitching about how soon my AC is going to have to come on, not pulling an extra blanket out of the closet!

Anyways, yeah. Lots of stuff to do, not nearly enough time to do it. Luckily, nothing with deadlines at the moment, so I'm not stressed about it... though I really should work on Jesi's stuff before she moves in... at least I mostly have her room cleared of my stuff... :)
.

No comments: