Thursday, April 20, 2006

Not much to report, in all honesty. It seems like I'm busy everywhere I go... busy at home, busy at work... busy all around...

The busy at home is in preparation for the yard sale on Saturday, as well as some preliminary getting ready for Jesi to move in... cuz I'm going to have to get all of my crap out of her bedroom soonishly... :) Shouldn't be too difficult, mostly it'll just be a matter of figuring out how to fit everything back into the living room closet again... it all fit in there to begin with, and I've whittled down some of it, so getting it back in SHOULD be easy. :)

The busy at work is because I've had a large-ish project land on my desk every afternoon this week. The one today has been small, in comparison, but seriously... regular work + extra large-ish projects = very busy Dawn! I think this is all just coincidental, but it will be nice when it slows down, and goes back to just regular work with occasional small projects tossed on top.

Only 2 and a half more weeks of classes, then finals, which doesn't really affect me, but, at the same time, it does. It affects pretty much everyone in a college town. In this case, it's because a good chunk of the college kids are busy and/or stressed... and it spills out onto the town, and makes everything kinda crazy. Ah well, come May 13th or so, there will be many less people in town, and I will be happy. Carbondale is so much nicer without the bulk of the students. :)

The weather out today is odd... gray and cool... I suspect it's a precursor for rain tomorrow, or maybe late tonight... I don't care, just as long as there's no rain on Saturday! I will not be a happy camper if I wake up early for the yard sale on Saturday, only to see that it's rescheduled for Sunday. :(
.

No comments: