Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Three more from Cindy:

The Top Video Rental Store in Carbondale

The Top Pizza in Carbondale

Southern Illinois Child Advocacy Center Promotes Education, Safety

I'm with her on the top video rental store, Family Video, though I'd put Blockbuster at the bottom of my list, because they annoy me greatly. I've only been to Hollywood Video maybe twice, and that was usually to buy movies when they had a sale on used movies.

As for the pizza, though, I'm not a big fan of Pag's, nor the whole wheat crust at Quatro's, but that's okay. They are good pizzas, I'm just one of those crazy people who LIKES the junky chain pizza better than anything else. Mmmmm... Papa Johns...

I most definitely should not think about pizza before lunch. :)

Other than that, it's pretty much a boring old Wednesday. At least this makes the week halfway over. Tomorrow will be a crazy day, and Friday should be tame. w00t for tame days! :)
.

No comments: