Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Two more by Cindy, five more by me.

Cindy:
The Top Ten Songs by Green Day

Of course, that one ends up being all the more amusing when you realize that I wrote an article last night, which probably won't go up for about a week and a half, talking about how 1,039 and Kerplunk! are the best Green Day albums... :)

New York Times Bureau Chief Defends NSA Wire-Tapping Story

Me:
Top Ten Songs by Type O Negative

Top Ten Songs by They Might Be Giants

The 21st Annual Lemp Mansion Halloween Party

That's my other two top ten lists, and an article about something to do in St. Louis for Halloween. Because I had to write at least one more Halloween article, and I've got a couple more weeks to write some more... :)

And then, two more book reviews of mine:

Review of The Last Emperors: A Social History of Qing Imperial Institutions by Evelyn S. Rawski

Review of Hired Swords: The Rise of Private Warrior Power in Early Japan by Karl F. Friday
.

No comments: