Friday, October 06, 2006

Yesterday was a busy day, and Cindy ended up with three more articles up, all tourism pieces.

Why You Should Visit Cave-in-Rock, Illinois

Why You Should Visit Southern Illinois

Why You Should Visit Metropolis, Illinois

Sadly, though I live in southern Illinois, I've only been to the region as a whole, not Cave-in-Rock or Metropolis. But then again, I'm not a big Superman fan. :)

And I also have three other articles:

Ways to Keep Your Office Assistants Happy

Early Green Day Albums: 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours and Kerplunk!

Saving Money on Christmas Gifts in a Large Family

And three more book reviews added to the book review page.

::..::

In other news, I'm gonna run off to become a gypsy pirate this weekend. Oh, wait, I mean I'm going to be at the Southern Illinois Renaissance Faire. Whee! :)
.

No comments: