Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Slow over the weekend, as always, but here are a couple from Cindy:

Time Maybe the Perfect Gift for Your "Tweener" Daughter

Just How Old is Too Old for a Computer?

And let's see what I've got...

An Examinination of the Reasons for Emigration and the Process of Assimilation in the Nineteenth Century

Toys for Children Under 2 Years Old

Misadventures in Cooking: How NOT to Make an Omelet

Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys: Masterful Storytelling from Comic Book Author and Novelist

Aspects of German Immigration and German-American Life

The Contributions of Immigrants to the United States

So yeah, several more papers, a gift guide, a quasi-recipe, and a book review on a GOOD book (as opposed to an academic book). Fun stuff.

I probably won't have much in the coming days, because I managed to royally slack off this weekend, and not write anything. Bad Dawn, no biscuit.

::..::

But in other news, the Ren Faire was fun, if not particularly profitable for me. Now we get a weekend off from the craft fair circuit, and then the next weekend, we'll be in Makanda for Vulture Fest. This should be fun, I think, and hopefully our sales will be good.

In the meantime, though, I'm going to enjoy this weekend off of craft fairs, especially since this is the heavy gaming weekend for this month. Ashes Friday, and Riddles Saturday.

Oh, and there's this game (TT) I might be trying to start up... but I need to talk to people about that... :)
.

No comments: