Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Quick post!



Busy at work today, so I'm trying to get a bunch done on my lunch break. That means quick post here, and then off to do something else. :)

(BTW, I already know that this post is going to show up as though I made it around 2:30 p.m. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why this blog still posts on Central Time, when my other blog posts on Pacific Time. Argh!)

1) Oh yeah, it's Talk Like a Pirate Day! Arrrrrrrrr... (I can't make a good pirate smiley that doesn't look like a cyclops. And the cute pirate stuff with this post is something that Kayce is selling at World of Whimm. I don't have any pirate stuff in my Etsy shop.)

2) I got new salt scrub on Monday, and this stuff smells like raspberries. Ooh boy, does it smell like raspberries! The weird thing is that I think I've had some other raspberry smelling stuff that smelled just like this before, but I can't recall what it would have been.

3) It's cold in our office right now. Like seriously shivery cold. I might have to wear my windbreaker, even though it will make funny noises whenever I move.

4) My iPod wants to play Christmas music today. Craziness.

No comments: