Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Things and stuff...

I'm really flip-flopping on the whole idea of me getting a tattoo before Christmas. I know that I want one, but I have decided that I really can't get the small one where I want it, and I can't decide on colors for the big one. Both of these things make me think that I'm better off just really working on the one that I'm going to get at Christmas, and then starting to prioritize everything else that I want. Anyway, I'm sure there's a ton of other stuff I could think of that I could spend that money on... :)

Hey, I could get that long postponed sewing machine... oooh, now that is tempting...

Blah. The reality of the whole thing is that I know that I should be saving money, not spending it. Of course, saving tends to be boring, while buying stuff is very "ooh, shiny!" And then, like so much other stuff, it just gets put on a shelf to collect dust, or tossed into the closet to get worn on rare occasions. A tattoo doesn't fall into either of those categories, but since I'm still keeping all of my tattoos easily concealable, I would basically be getting something else that is "put away" pretty much all of the time.

Yeah, I'm exceptionally bored at the moment. Not a lot going on at work today, except for the phones going crazy while the office manager is running errands. Whee! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, isn't it funny what our minds do to us when we have too much time on our hands?! Now answer that phone! Ring ring... Lol.
;)