Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ta-da!

Here's the Dark Lily costume, in all of it's glory. I suspect that I look more like a vampire or goth chick, but whatever. I had the makeup done PERFECT. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The dress is a Goodwill find from quite a while ago, the solid black cloak is store-bought for Jerome's costume last year, and the patterned cloak is something I made a while ago. Gotta love keeping WAY too much costume stuff lying around, right? :)

Just spent about 20 minutes on the phone with my uncle, who is buying his own house in St. Louis. Yay! :)

Of course, this means that I have gotten no writing done yet today... argh. My day is all chopped up by blocks of scheduled things (taking Jerome to work, going to Stir with Katy, and picking Jerome up from work), with small blocks of "free time" interspersed throughout. Sadly, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make much out of the "free time." I've got a small custom order to work on, and the apartment is in desperate need of cleaning... *sigh*

Is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Costume!!! Hope you have fun tomorrow!!
;)