Monday, December 17, 2007

Ugh...

It's only 11 a.m., and I'm already starving. Not a good way to spend my morning, particularly when I don't have any work to distract me from my hunger. :(

So I've been worrying about our flight on Wednesday instead, because I haven't been able to pick out our seats yet. I'm hoping that when there are less than 24 hours until the flight, that link will open up, but for now, it's just sitting there, taunting me. :( Somehow, knowing our seat numbers will make me feel a lot more secure about the flight part of the excursion. (The getting to the airport part of the excursion is also worrisome, but I think I've got it under control.)

Got word from my mom on Saturday that all but one of the gifts I ordered have arrived. The last one is coming from overseas (Israel, I think), and I knew that it would be iffy whether it would arrive or not. However, it's for my brother, and he will have at least one real gift to open (since his birthday was last week), and I will just print out the Etsy listing and wrap it up for him if it hasn't arrived yet. :) Somehow, that actually sounds more appealing at this point, since I have always loved to mess with him when it comes to his gifts. (I once bought him a can of peas when he asked for "world peace," and I'm sure my niece is getting old enough that she can now play with the knock-off My Little Pony I bought him when he asked for "a pony." I will point out that he just turned 30. :) )

Oh, and in case anyone has been waiting with baited breath to find out if my really cool plan for a new line in my shop would work out, the verdict is in. I can make them. After the new year, we'll see if I can also sell them. :) (And, of course, I have another idea to work on now...)

No comments: