Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yes, I got a stupid Flickr...

I'm way behind the curve on this one, mostly because I'm a slacker. And because I already had a Photobucket. But I have a Flickr now.

Of course, I'm already eyeballing the upgraded version, because I like to have folders for my things, and three folders ain't gonna cut it. Jerome will then mock me for this, much as he mocks me for having a paid LJ. That I almost never use. But it let me have 36 pictures. :)

Anyways, yay. Flickr and such. I'm confused by most of it, and I'm already wishing that tags were more standardized (like a list that I could go "oh yeah, this one should have that tag too), and now I need to upload 80 billion pictures to mine, so people can see my neat stuff. :)

However, the plan is for me to go home from work this evening, eat dinner, and go to bed. Because I have to wake up at 11 p.m. so we can go to the airport. If I don't sleep when I get home from work, I won't get to sleep till after 6 a.m. That would be no bueno. So a nap after work it is. :)

Taking only two crochet projects with me, though one of them is more of an open ended project, and oh crap, I just realized that it's not gonna work unless I take a bunch of safety pins along too. Okay, crisis averted. I'm also planning on buying some yarn while I'm there, and making stuff with it, because it won't take up as much room when it's made into stuff. And I'm gonna see if my mom will try to teach me how to knit, finally. :)

So happy holidays, everyone. I may or may not be posting again before Christmas, depending on internet availability at peoples' houses. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too hun! I love your new belts!!
:D