Thursday, January 17, 2008

Stuff and things

Well, I finally got to watch Spider-Man 3 last night. Rather than geek out on you all again, I'll just say that if you want to read my (negative) review of it, click here. Otherwise, carry on. :)

The good news was that having it on made me sit down and crochet for a few hours, so I got some new stuff done for my shop. Since Jerome isn't a big Spider-Man fan (and saw the movie when it came out, and hated it also), he worked on some homework while I crocheted. Interestingly, the scraps from one of his projects are turning into something really neat that I'm working on. I'm not quite sure exactly what the end result will be, but I've got a number of possibilities... so maybe it will end up being all of them! :)

I think that's one of the things I love most about having another artist around. Sure, we may be temperamental and silly, but it's fun when one of us can pick up the scraps from the other one's project, and turn it into something else. Jerome and I both wear bracelets made from scraps of my yarn that he picked up and started tying to each other and around our wrists. Silly, yes, but I like silly. :)

Gah, it's my lunch break, and I'm still getting calls and other craziness!

No comments: