Friday, May 16, 2008

Longest. Day. EVAR!

I know some Seattle-ites are going "80 degrees? In May? Are you crazy?!" But when the sky is this blue, and all the mountains are out, I ain't gonna complain for a second. Plus, 80 degrees is nothing. :) There's still a breeze and you don't feel like you're swimming in it. I call this a win!

It's only the longest day ever because I was cooped up in the office all day long. And it's Friday. So that made it seem like the afternoon took at least 6 days. Maybe 7.

Unfortunately, no rest for the wicked, and all that rot. We're foregoing Prince Caspian tonight so that I can work on my freelancing project tonight, since tomorrow I need to run errands and work on my Exalted game, which runs tomorrow night. Nothing like putting that off till the last minute. :) We're gonna try to catch Prince Caspian on Wednesday, which will also help in the task of avoiding opening night crowds for what is, when it comes down to it, a kids movie.

I'm at the archives all next week for work (local, though), so expect lots of these after work type posts. No wifi in the research room, from what I've been told. :(

No comments: