Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Vacation is so close I can taste it...

Today is going to be a fabulous day, as we're only really working for the first half of the day. Then we're all getting on a plane and flying over to the main office for a picnic. And then I get to get up at something ridiculous like 4 a.m. so I can fly back to Seattle and go to Mayhem tomorrow... but I don't care, cuz I'll be on vacation! :)

Jerome says I officially look like a lazy slacker today, because I'm wearing his Ramones T-shirt and a pair of shorts at work. Meh, I don't care. I want to be comfortable on the plane, and not have to change clothes before the picnic. Though if it turns out SUPER hot in Montana (which it might), I have a different shirt to wear. Still black, though... we seriously own too few non-black T-shirts. :)

So yeah, I may pop on here from time to time to say hello, but I'm on vacation till the 14th. w00t! :)

2 comments:

Anandi said...

ooh, have fun at Mayhem and tell me how Dragonforce and Disturbed are. I kind of wanted to go, but not badly enough to brave White River Traffic or deal with bands I don't like (Mastodon comes to mind) or people acting drunk and stupid for hours in 90 degree weather.

OMG, I sound so old. I'll stop now before I reveal how totally uncool I am.

Anandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.