Friday, August 15, 2008

Ugh...

This week has turned out to be one hectic week. I know that part of that I've done to myself, like insisting I had to run to the post office right after work, and silly things like that. But ugh! TGIF!

My plan is to spend the majority of tomorrow sewing, and then probably hitting a few thrift stores on Sunday to get more stuff to sew. My hour-each-way bus commute this week has gotten me WAY ahead of my self-imposed schedule on big order #2. This means I can start working on stuff for the Green Edmonds show, which is in mid-September (more on that later, of course). It's not that I don't have stuff for it, but I feel like I don't have enough stuff for it. I don't want to go too overboard, but it's nice to be able to offer options. :)

In other news, it's beastly hot in Seattle right now, with no real signs of cooling off any time soon. This kind of sucks for my plan to sew all day tomorrow, because I'll probably be melting the whole time. Melting onto your sewing project is generally a poor choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I hear ya love! We are having record temps here too, and totally not normal either! I can't wait till it gets back to the typical, comfortable, enjoyable... 80's...
;)