Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wow...

So I finished off the second big order, and it went into the mail this morning. So now I have this legendary thing called "free time"... only I don't. :)

Since we're heading into fall, the fall show season is ramping up. And because I'm a crazy type person, I'm doing 2 shows in one week. Now, more specifically, I'm doing one show that's going to be Scary White Girl stuff, and another show that's going to be Counting Stars stuff. So if my first show (the SWG one) goes super well, I'll still have all of my stuff for the second show. I think that's going to be my new added bonus of this two shop thing--it'll be okay to do two shows within a short span, as long as I plan on the two shows covering opposite shops. :)

Specifically, the shows are I Heart Rummage on Sunday, September 7th, and Green Edmonds on Saturday, September 13th.

Now what makes this more interesting is that I'm out of town from September 2nd through the 5th, and then again from the 14th through the 21st. So my shows are sandwiched right in the week that I'm actually in town. :)

My calendar for September just looks like a mess of lines and arrows, though. There are only 9 days in the month that don't have anything at all written on them. Whee!

No comments: