Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hmmm...

It's a rare, semi-slow day at work today, which is truly bizarre to me. Of course, it's not totally slow, as I'm covering the phones for our admin assistant while he eats lunch. And of course, no sooner is he out the door than everyone decides to call. :)

I'm sure this is just the calm before the storm, though. As soon as I get back from Texas, I'm going to be so busy I won't have time to breathe. That, unfortunately, is often the nature of what we do... either we're looking for something to work on, or we have to figure out which immediate deadline is the most immediate, and which can be shoved off a little further. :)

But hey, gonna go get dinner with that boy of mine after work, and then we're off to El Corazon for four or more bands. :) I suspect tomorrow I will be partly deaf, but that's alright. :)

No comments: