Monday, November 10, 2008

Ugh...

Nobody likes being sick, but it's 10 times worse when you're traveling and sick at the same time. I was hoping last week that it was just from singing too much on Rock Band 2, but the scratchy throat has now blossomed into full sinus congestion and ickiness. I will spare you the details, but luckily we stopped to get me some NyQuil and DayQuil to make this a little more tolerable. So I'll dope myself up with the NyQuil tonight and hopefully sleep better than I did last night!

In the mean time, Kansas is flat, cold, and wet, and the last of those is probably the worst. We had to drive 3 hours in the afternoon/early evening today, and it pretty much rained the entire way. When I was driving and thought to myself "hey, I can turn the wipers off now," it inevitably resumed raining within 5 minutes.

Ah well. At least I'm traveling in good company, and if the combined power of the 'Quils will allow it, I'll be feeling much better by this time tomorrow. :)

No comments: