Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Glee!

Okay, I'm going to try NOT talking about the weather today, since I'm sure that those of you in Seattle are sick of thinking about it, and those of you not in Seattle are sick of me whining about it. :)

As of 5 p.m. today, I am officially on vacation until January 5th! This is exceptionally exciting to me, because it's a nice, long vacation. I'll be traveling for the bulk of it, but that's fun in and of itself. And by the time I get back, perhaps Seattle will be back to normal. :)

Tomorrow will be slightly odd, though, as it sure won't feel like Christmas Eve. I get to do fun things like laundry, packing, and possibly playing a Christmas themed Cthulhu game. Oh, and maybe going to a comic shop and a tattoo shop, just to check it out.

In other news, "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog" is laugh out loud funny. I missed it when it was available for free online, so I ordered the DVD as soon as I found out about it, and got it yesterday. Definitely worth the $10 and the extra I paid to make sure I would have it before Christmas. :) I kinda want the soundtrack now, so I can sing all of the songs incessantly. :)

My posting while I'm traveling may be sporadic, so if I don't get back on here before then, Merry Christmahanakwanzakah. :)

No comments: