Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And the week continues

So the pictures I took of the Golden Gate Bridge this morning turned out not so great, so I won't be sharing them. :) Only one was passable, and it's on my Flickr, if you must see it. Seeing as I am many miles from the actual bridge, I suspect that's why my camera couldn't do much with what I gave it. :)

I haven't really gotten out to see much other than the nice view from the top of the hill on campus. I'm planning on hitting Telegraph Ave. probably on Thursday afternoon, after I'm done with the research for the day (and basically for the week). Tomorrow, though, I MUST work on the Star Wars one shot that I'm supposed to run... that's what I get for volunteering to run a game that I haven't actually read the rules for... :)

No comments: