Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday!

And since I'm traveling, I only have a partial weekend, but ah well. Get to see my sister Monday night, and the rest of her family, as well as my mom, on Friday. This makes it almost worthwhile that I will be spending 2 weeks in Kansas City. I will be missing Jeremy like crazy, though, which is the big reason I wish I didn't have to go. Hopefully, though, the two weeks will give him some much needed time for writing, which I tend to distract him from. :)

Another bummer is that I have to miss our vanilla Exalted game on Saturday, and the Dragon-Blooded Exalted game on Sunday. In honor of the latter, a quote from the last session is this week's End of the Work Week Wisdom:

"Watch us secretly be related to every NPC in the game."--Katie
"It's like Lost!"--Craig

--Yeah, it's pretty much like that. :)

No comments: