Monday, June 01, 2009

Fun stuff!

Just a heads up for the folks in Seattle who read my blog. If you're looking for fun stuff to do, and want to check out my crafty goodness in person, you have not one, but two opportunities to do so this week!

First up is the Art of Comedy on Thursday, June 4th. This is a craft show and comedy night all in one. You can arrive early in the evening to check out the craft sellers, and then stay late for the comedy show! (In case you can't make out the details on the poster, the craft show runs from 6 p.m.-9 p.m., and the location is The Comedy Underground, 109 South Washington Street (in Occidental Park), Seattle WA 98104.)

I'll be there with Decapitated Dollies, including some new ones that I've been saving just for this event! I will also have some of my cupcakes, random Cthulhu items, and my newest creations: fish shaped cat toys! (Yup, I finally got those worked out, and have been driving Jeremy's cats NUTS with the fact that I have catnip, and I'm not sharing. :) )

The second is the Punk Rock Flea Market, on Saturday, June 6th. This is the 6th Punk Rock Flea Market (I've been at all but one of them), and it's sure to be a blast. I'll be selling from 10 a.m. till somewhere between 5 and 6 p.m. I have to get out of there a little earlier than usual so I can go to a birthday party that night.

While I'm there, I'll have Decapitated Dollies, fish shaped cat toys, arm warmers (too warm for those!), upcycled aprons, and some Cthulhu themed T-shirts, courtesy of Jeremy. The T-shirts are great fun, and even if you're not into Cthulhu, if you like octopi, you should check the shirts out. They are awesome!

No comments: