Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So let's see here...

Spent Friday evening playing a Girl Genius table top game, and then curling up on the couch because it was WAY past my bedtime. I basically slept through the entire combat, which is a pretty spectacular feat, given how loud the other players were. We won't be playing in that game regularly, since Friday nights are often booked with other things, but we did have a lot of fun. I made a construct for my character, who works as a contortionist in the circus that all the PCs are a part of. My character is currently stalking one of the other PCs, who used to work for the person who created her. Later, Jeremy plans to make a second character, a 13-year-old girl who "converted" my construct into a dress-up doll. Fun times. :)

Saturday was the Exalted game, which was really wrapped up in a whole lot of us talking about everything other than the game. We didn't even finish one combat. I got quite a bit of crocheting done, though. :)

Sunday was Houses of the Blooded for One Hit Wonders, and that one was a ton of us fighting with the rules, and deciding that while the setting is super awesome, the rules leave a lot to be desired. But it's fun to talk game design stuff with other gamers, for sure.

I managed to have a headache for pretty much all of Sunday and most of Monday, so I stayed home yesterday and slept very late. Then I played Rock Band and finished up season 2.5 of Battlestar Galactica, and was horribly disappointed by the end of the season. I'm hoping things will turn back around in season 3... (which I think they will, since there are something like 4 more Cylons revealed in season 3.) I did make a whole bunch of cat toys though, mostly for the shop, but a couple for Jeremy's cats. So far, they are loving them. Gabe, at the very least, is a total catnip fiend... the toys have to go up on a high shelf when we're not home. :)

No comments: