Monday, February 01, 2010

Busy busy busy

It's been a while since the time I did a two week trip for work; this time around, I got two days at home before having to head out again. Needless to say, this means that everything gets compressed into those two days, and I end up busy beyond belief.

We did take some time out for fun stuff this weekend, though. We had our regular D&D game on Saturday night, which was fun as usual. And yesterday, we headed to the opening bout of the Rat City Roller Girls season 6! :)

We went to one regular bout last year, and also made a trip up to see our friend Janelle (a.k.a. Su Real) ref for the Jet City Roller Girls when Grave Danger played up there. After the bouts last night, I think I am fully a Grave Danger fan. :) Jeremy is still torn between Grave Danger and the Throttle Rockets, but I think I can sway him to the dark side. :)

The bouts last night were spectacular, especially when Grave Danger was playing. They have some really great skaters this year, and watching them was a lot of fun. So we're really looking forward to the rest of the season, and are glad we have season tickets. We have to miss the next bout (we'll be in St. Louis), but we've cleared our schedule for all the rest. :)

No comments: