Monday, February 08, 2010

And we're back to Monday


It feels like I had a short weekend, which is odd. I had a somewhat busy weekend, but it had the right number of days in it.

I got back from my trip on Thursday, picked up my new glasses, and headed to a pizza party celebrating the release of Crossed Genres: Year One.

Friday, I headed to the office for what seemed like the first time in a million years, after coffee with my cousin who was in town for a conference. In between getting work done, I got notification that my first short story will appear in Crossed Genres on March 1st. YAY! :) And then after work we were off to practice with Throwing Goat... 5 more days to the show now!!!

Saturday was gaming and getting household chores done, because Sunday was the Mourning Market show, which basically had me out of the apartment for 8 1/2 hours. It was a good show for me, though, and my eyeball cat toys continue to be the most popular thing I have. I did have two people ask about arm warmers, but I've been so low on those since before Christmas, that I opted to not put them out this time. I guess I know what I need to work on now. :)

No comments: